A little glimpse of what's inside.
A small place, lights quite dimmed, but warm welcome by the friendly staff (Filipinos, off course).
I guess they are trying to make a setting what looks like in their hometown.
Love the light =)
Saw this sticker on the wall...
Here's part of the menu....It was written in both Filipino with English Translation.
However, my Aunty Meg kept on asking what is what =.=|||
Luckily the staff had been patient and explained to her one by one.
Owh, another thing, this place serves non-halal food....
We ordered a meal set. One of it comes with a plate of roasted pork
(sorry, can't remember what's the name in Filipino!)
It's quite similar with the Chinese.
Also, comes with a pot of hot soup with generous amount of vegetables and pork (again).
Tasted sourish. ^_^V
and...Sizzling kangkung. Taste okay.
There are 3 dishes for the value meal (meant for 2 people) but we add on one more dish.
Aaa...this is the only Filipino dish that I remember its name.
Chicken Adobo! I remember this well because I had it when Leanna's grandma cooked it
for us (she's a Filipino). Love this one a lot!
I am sure will return again and try their other dishes. Hrm..how about a trip to Manila next year....*thinks*





















4 comments:
aha,,the tambayan restaurant :)
blm pernah pgi sana o..but ive tasted chicken adobo a few times..cooked by my philippines students. taste great. ala2 msak kicap bah kn..hehe
ehehhee..mesti mo try!
sizzling kangkung??? something new to me...hmm...i wonder how they make it. Maybe i will "experiment" one of these days
hehehe..more like normal kangkung..only...it's sizzling!
Post a Comment