My Daily Tweets

Followers


I don't feel happy lately.  I am always hungry, moody and make loud noise so that my owner hears that I need food, 5 times a day!  I don't like the box they gave me for me to sleep - I want to sleep on the sofa where they were sitting.  I like to sit nearby their feet wherever they stand so they will notice me.  I love it whenever they step inside the kitchen and bug them for more food.  I knew that I am one irritating cat sometimes, but I just can't help it!


Look at me, I am pregnant - will be giving birth very soon.  And I can't even tell my owner who is the father!!  I should have listened and stay at home quietly, and not running away when they are looking for me to bring me to the vet. Now the father has disappeared and the last news I heard he eloped with another pretty kitty across the street.  I feel fat, round and wherever I go or whatever I do, it's so not convenient!!  

Si Comot will be giving birth to her kittens anytime soon.  I don't know how many kittens it would add into my household...I can't wait. =)

11 comments:

angelica said...

cumil..

nc said...

basar o.. n soo memang kiut :)

AngeL BeaR said...

couple months ago, dia ni comot gila...ada kudis2 lagi......tu la terlekat nama Si Comot tu sama dia...hahahaha~

Tina said...

Haha.. your cat lie down like orang bah! Maybe she thinks she's human! I wonder how you all manage with so many cats... with kittens coming lagi.

AngeL BeaR said...

aunty tina: cats are like little kids...they have moods, playful times and at times scolded like little naughty children. if you got lucky, when you called at home you might hear me talking to a cat like I would talk to a kid! hehehe....

smallkucing said...

goody kittens coming soon

Unknown said...

Hey good morning, Angel,

just wonder how many kittens or cats do you currently have?

god bless and take care now ya

AngeL BeaR said...

smallkucing: yeah...cant wait! =)

eugene: currently I have 4 dogs, 5 cats at home. In our proshop we have 7 cats, 3 kittens.

Arms said...

Your cat is so adorable... I wanna rub-rub its tummy haaha

AngeL BeaR said...

ahahaha....thank u for the compliment Arms! =)

Nina Manson said...

Muah muah muuahhhhhhhhhhhhh Comooootttt!!!

Btw, you got tagged! Hehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org