My Daily Tweets

Followers

My Aunty Meg just returned from Korea recently.  So, as usual...me and my sister Kirstin raided her bags and see what goodies she bought for us...hehehehe....we got the habit of raiding each other's bags whenever we returned from trips...it runs in the family...hahahahaha.... =p

Let's see....



Hrm...what's inside the pretty red pouch?


Handphone straps decorated with Amethyst stones.  Each came with a chain...so if you felt so 'sayang'
to let it dangle on your phone, can also change it into necklace...
off course not all 3 is mine lah (though I wish so - greedy....hehehee)


This one is for my SIL, Tracy...if it's a cat design...I would fight for it! =p


I don't know whom this cross design belongs to...my cousin, I think.


My sister, Kirstin and I each got this one...the clover!


Wind chime for my mom...


This cute korean couple...also for my mom...


and........just a little portion of other goodies for my cousins....
after this too tired already to raid her bag....hahahaa....

Pst...Aunty Tina, if you reading this...you also have your share! *winks*

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

i love the cross

ChrisAu said...

nice nice!! I love the cross too. All the gifts just great for Xmas~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org