My Daily Tweets

Followers

Feeling a little blue nowadays...maybe it's the rainy weather that makes me feel so down.  Call it hormon problem...or anything like it...Today i really feel like wanted to sit at one corner and cry...and i don't even know what makes me cry!!!!  Boohoohoo.... =(

To distract my attention from this 'sad' feeling in me, I went through my photos that I had taken, but not yet do anything to it...not a single stuff done...and don't feel like doing it either.  I know if I force myself to do it, I would ended up ruining the whole photo!  

It's been raining the whole evening today.  I miss the sun, the blue sky.  

Photo taken during my trip to Melaka last month. 


I'll be fine.  No worries.

3 comments:

ChrisAu said...

Wah .... So emo! Just go out jalan- jalan and workout! It helps !

Unknown said...

Hey Angel good morning,

I am sure it is absolutely all right to feel what you are feeling,,,it won't be sunshine all the time, so if you are having the sad sad feeling,just dwell with it for a while but not too long lol, ya

take care now and loads of love from a fellow blogger friend and god bless,,

you know sometimes it is nice to feel a bit down, so when you are up, you will enjoy more,,,

Small Kucing said...

Been raining here too. Clothes not dry :(

Susah jadi manusia. Raining we bising, hot we bising..hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org