My Daily Tweets

Followers

One of the frequently asked questions I got from curious people, newbies is what do one must have to play paintball (i.e body size, height, weight, gender)?

Well, if you ask me....my answer will be:  No specifications on your physical appearance and age.  All you need is courage, discipline, willingly to play as a team, enjoys the adrenaline rush and yes, you still can walk, talk and breathe. 

See what I mean?

In the paintball field, nothing else matters.  Just try not to get hit, that's all.

3 comments:

CathJ said...

^_^....

Lee said...

Hi Angel, this is something new to me, though I love guns, real ones....
I can imagine its fun playing hide and seek and shooting, getting shot at.

I'll stick to target shooting....love the loud, "BANG"!
Have fun.
Lee.

cleffairy said...

You're an adrenaline junkie! I am too... but not sure if I can avoid getting hit too much cuz I'm not agile. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org