Few days ago and till now, the news spread across the world, the chase for one the most wanted man on earth, Osama Bin Laden has finally ended after so long. His residents that keeps him and his family, also some of his members were ambushed. He was reportedly killed in the attack. Hence, most part of the world, especially US, which was greatly affected most lives since the 9-11 incident now celebrating for 'victory'. The family, friends and love ones left behind by the innocent victims to the incident assured that justice has been done.
But there are some people being skeptical about the report. They were are asking, if the guy is dead, show them the photos! There are people who already know where this guy's soul heads to. Some say he is not worth it to be prayed and disgusted when others pray for his soul.
Sad, isn't?
What AngeLBeaR? You feel sad? That man has killed so many people! He is evil! The whole world calls him a terrorist and you feel sad for him??
If anyone thinks that way, then you are totally wrong. I don't feel sad for him. I feel sad for you.
I feel sad because the world is demanding to see the face of the dead man to satisfy their curiosity and started to curse him "You deserve it." and to mock him even as he was sent to his grave. For me, let the man lay to rest in the smallest dignity left behind.
No, I don't support what he's been doing. I don't approve his teachings, and I am sure no one with a sane mind do. He might be fanatic, misguided, call it what you want, but most of us forgot something - that he is a human too, made of flesh and blood just like you and me. We never knew what he was thinking during the last minutes before his death. Did it occurs to you that he might had wholeheartedly asking God for forgiveness before he died, acknowledge his mistakes?
Do you think God has grace only for people who never sinned? If He does, there is no place for anyone of us in Heaven!
He doesn't need a memorial or a big statue erected on memory of him. It's true, he is a no hero. But even so, he deserve at least...someone to pray for his soul that God may have mercy on him. You never know what God has in mind and what happened, now it will be between him and the Creator now. We, the living should be worried about our fate.
I'm sure, that we would want someone to pray for our souls when we passed on too. What makes him any different?
But if you find yourselves unable to pray for him, or you think your prayers are only for the 'deserved ones', then just do one favor, shut up and let others do it as they wish.
I had friends who asked me the same questions when the news just came out. "AngeLBeaR, do you really think he was killed?"
And if you still ask me now, I would still answer the same like I did to others, "If he is not dead now, he'll dead too, someday. No one lives forever."
Who are really worthy of God's grace? Think about it.
"...he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..." (John 8:7) (KJV)












0 comments:
Post a Comment