My Daily Tweets

Followers

Okay...after been surveying for some hair cuts styles in the internet and with friends giving suggestion this and that...Leanna came and introduced me to her hair stylist.  I am very nervous because I had been having long hair for quite sometime, and getting it shorter that it shows my neck is something that I had never think of before.

Leanna had been threatening me that if I attempted to run, she will had to jab tranquilizer on me...or chain me on the chair to get it done if she had to, huhuhuhuhu...  =.=|||

So, off we went to the G'Cut saloon at Palm Square, Centre Point.  

Arrived there, and found out that her stylist, Florence is still with another customer, and won't be free for another 2 hours (wah..must be good one hor).  We made our reservation and then off to window shop for a while, and camwhoring session in between. =p

Like this one... =p

Then went to the food court to have our brunch at our favorite stall.  Chatting happily while enjoying our food...is something that I always had longed for.  You see, Leanna lives in another town (Sipitang) so we hardly had time to meet up to do girly stuff together.

Okay...it's time and we went back to the saloon.  After a wait for a little while, a nice (good looking too!) guy came and directed me to the hairwash section.  Need to get the hair wash first...shampoo, rinse...then some conditioner..and rinse again...then off to the chair...


Oh my...look at that look! LOL~~~~
Florence (behind me) suggesting what she'll do to my hair.  
I remember when she came to the counter and Leanna pointed at me that I am the one who will be having a hair cut, Florence was looking at me with that 'this gonna be a tough job' look. LOL....

I love the way Florence work.  She would check the condition of my hair...is the curls original or not?  What kind of style the customer wants..and then suggesting something better if it doesn't suits.  Since this will be my first after so many, many years...I let her decide.  I no longer hear what she and Leanna were saying..everything come into pieces, like 'bob cut' 'Korean' 'nice hair' 'chic' 'simple'...whatever lah.


Snip a little there, snip a little here....uhuhuhu...there goes my hair...
waaaaaaa.....~~~~~!! =(

So...after waiting...and Leanna said she also wanna get hair cut too...(ikut-ikut kan LOL).  We both done!


Hehehehhee.... =p


There you go....

So...what do you think?  Leanna said it make me look fresh.  I don't know but I do feel it's lighter =p

My next target....to get a new hair color!!!!

If you in KK and want to get professional advice and good hair treaments as such, I do recommend G'Cut.  Ask for Florence and she'll give her best service to your hair!  (remember to book her beforehand).  It cost a little, but it's worth it!

Note: All photos above credited to Leanna Chong.

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

Wow, seriously yo looked younger! ^_^

Small Kucing said...

hey! ah moi mana ni? Sure it's you or not? or you put your younger sis photo in here?

AngeL BeaR said...

Tom: thank u! =)

Smallkucing: wei!!! ini ori ok! Tadak put anyone's pic in it~ huahahaha~

cleffairy said...

Entah amoi mana ni... tak kenal. Adik u ah, AB? LOL!

AngeL BeaR said...

cleffairy: adik tak main ah...LOL~

Mas Light said...

Love the new haircut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org