My Daily Tweets

Followers

Ok...so on Sunday, we went for photo hunt around KK with my, ehem...new hair cut and my new pinkie hat I spotted on Saturday...it was sold at RM19.90 and when I was about to pay for it, the salesgirl told me that its original price is RM49.90...Waaa....I feel so lucky!! =)

After basking under the sun for few shots me and Leanna decided to stop at the Filipino market for some coconut juice.


There are few coconut stalls here...you just gotta to choose which one you want.


They are selling 2 types of coconut.  The normal ones and the 'kelapa pandan' which cost more as the coconut juice is much more fragrant and sweeter.  


Please ignore my smug face =p  (I can't help but love the pink hat though)
You may also opt for fresh coconut juice at RM1 per glass.  
Don't worry, as I personally saw myself that the vendor would cut open the coconut and directly pour its contents into that big container.  No sugar water added except ice! =)
owh...we had 2 glasses of these....


Leanna's craving for kelapa pandan.  Forgot to take photo of it until we finished it in no time!
Someone is enjoying the kelapa pandan..hihihi...

I

They also sell puddings at RM2.50 each.  There are 2 types of pudding - mango & coconut.
I went for mango.  Not bad.  Not too sweet and very refreshing.


Leanna had this coconut pudding.
Frankly speaking, not to our liking...maybe cause the coconut flesh was blended...
I tried having it with coconut flesh I scooped from the coconut we had. Not bad.

After our coconut affairs done, we decided it's enough photo hunting for the afternoon and went to Centre Point for air-con...hehehe...it's so hot and sunny.  

Went to have her spare key done...and then back to my place for a little rest.  She supposed to return to Sipitang but on last minute, she was told to pick up her client from the airport tomorrow afternoon.  Trip home cancelled, we went to get some sunset shots at Sutera Harbour.  Before we knew it, it's dinner time!  

I suggested to Luk-Luk in Lintas...one of my favorite snack joint.  Let's see why I love it here:


Off course..the price lah...standard...RM1 EACH.


...and lots of varieties to choose.  Take your pick...small fish, fish cakes, fish balls, tofu, squid, chicken wings...vegetables..yong tau fu...etc.  Owh, they are fresh!


Yours truly pose first...LOL =p


Few types of sauce to choose from. Take your own pick...


For items you wanted it boiled, you can do it on your own.  But for fried ones, you just bring it to the little further back, their staff is there to help you.  That way, you can save yourself from getting scalded by hot oil ma....


First round...LOL


2nd round....hihihii ^_^V




Guess what, I missed 2 days of workout...uhuhuhuuhu....owh well...it's ok to indulge myself a little bit, rite? (trying to make myself happy) LOL~~~~~

I do recommend Luk-Luk in Lintas (the building opposite Salim) if you just wanted to have some snacks, drinks and a nice evening chit-chatting with you friends.  

Good food + good friends = Good time!

Note: some photos above are credited to Leanna Chong.

1 comments:

Just said...

waa... banyak oo tu 'cucuk2'... ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org