My Daily Tweets

Followers

It's a long day yesterday.  But I had my fun, meeting friends, new and those whom I already know...experiences and so much more than words can describe.

I am tired, my legs...fuh...still aching, not to mention my body..thankfully I am spared from scratches, not much bruises unlike from the usual speedball game, though I swear there are hundreds of pellets rained at my direction...and not to mention the heads on shooting I did during the mission...hahahaha!!

Will tell you guys more about it when my body feels better...uhuhuhu...I need a good pampering...anyone can give a good massage please? =p


Yours truly with her little comrade.  
Tired but still waiting for the next mission to start after lunch.

2 comments:

cleffairy said...

Cici bear! Next time if u come Kl and meet me, can bring Cici bear along or not?

AngeL BeaR said...

cici bear will follow me wherever I go now. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org