My Daily Tweets

Followers



Hello there!  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Cici Bear.  Guess you know who is my boss here lah.  I used to live in a computer shop with my clans, called 'Nici' (now you know where I got my name from)...one by one my people were taken from the shelve to shove along with some computer stuff (they call us 'free gift')...until one evening, 3 people came into the shop and after talking to that tall guy named Jon, he packed all the computer stuff again and then grabbed me, shoved me into a plastic bag.  I can see a guy with that goofy look, then a tall, loud-voiced lady...and the shorter version of her, except that her hair color look a little bit silly, for me.  The short lady took me out from the plastic bag and said, "Mine!" owh well...I guess this is it....I am doomed!

Anyway, she is quite fascinated by me that evening.  Even bring me along to my first dinner outing.  Not that I can eat or drink, but seems like she is just bringing me out for fun.


See what I mean?


Sometimes she let her cats to play with me.  =.=|||

Owh well, she treats me nice though...and most of the time, she will bring me along.  Last weekend, she packed me into her bag, said 'we're going to have fun this weekend' and said something about 'Woodsball Karambunai 2011'... I wonder what was she up to this time.  Guess I didn't know....until......

  
Help..... T_T
I knew it already!!! She is up to something!!!!!
and she even asked me to wear that chain to keep her ring and her dogtag =.=


My purpose is...to...'back' her up...can you see me?  T_T
But I guess the little dirty teddy that hung on her head has been through worse than me...
She didn't even provide a mask for me!!!!


Yeah..that's me alright...being strapped on the bag is no fun!


And she is carefully examining the map...


luckily she didn't go towards the enemy's base via boat, or else she might dropped me and didn't even realised it, huhuhu~


And...can you believe it?  She forgot to switch her phone to 'silent' mode!!!  Thankfully it rang not that loud ~


Just 2 of us...waiting quietly...


Ha!  Spotted few guys there behind the bushes and trees at 11 o'clock...ready....aim....FIRE!


She seemed to enjoy herself alright...but when she ran to retreat when being attacked, 
I am the one who risked of getting hit!!!  
I swear that there are lots of snipers aiming at her...told her not to wear that red bunny gloves!!!!  T_T


Owh well...yesterday she put all her dirty clothes into the washing machine and me along in it....she said I was dirty..need some clean up....guess where I am now?


again...HELP!!!! T_T

(Note: Photos in the jungle is all credited to Srap Dsign)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Angel, I saw some pics of yours from Facebook just now, I really want to tell you this,,,I really like the green T that you were wearing, it looks very nice to me,seriously

AngeL BeaR said...

hi eugene, thanks! =)

Small Kucing said...

Bear abuse...poor bear kena kapit the ears

cleffairy said...

Telinga kena kepit. Kesian Cici Bear. Kena abused.

Lee said...

Hi Angel Bear, Holy Smoke! Looks like you on Military assignment.
I never knew about this whatever you call it till see in your blog here.
Looks real fun too.
Nice Teddy bear you have....good luck mascot same time too.
Did he get wounded? Ha ha.
Have fun.
Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org