My Daily Tweets

Followers

Whenever anyone came back from my home town (Tenom) or I went back visiting my mom, the first thing that came to my mind is this stuffed tofu.  Was told that apart from coffee, the other famous food is the tofu.  It can easily be found anywhere but the ones that I had in Tenom has more meat fillings and the price is cheaper (less than RM1 each).  

I did went back recently and savor the taste just like it was when I was a kid.


I saw in a TV show featuring food and it was said that stuffed tofu is a Hakka dish.  Well, it wasn't a surprise since most of the Chinese population in this small town are Hakka.  

Anyway, whoever found this dish is not that important...the main thing is...it's good to eat!!! =)

2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

I like this food too.. it's yong tau fu here... hakka will put some salted fish in the meat and stuff in the tau fu. yummy!

Small Kucing said...

argh...why today so many people in my circle post about Tauhu or sayo ah? Today is the tauhu and soya bean day hka?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org