My Daily Tweets

Followers

I was tagged by Bubbleberry. *sigh* Here goes:

1. Only my close friends can call me 'Putut'. =.=
2. I'm a great foodie. I go where the good food goes - from stalls till the posh restaurants whenever my pocket allowed me. =p
3. I go crazy without Internet for more than 1 day.
4. I love paintball.
5. I'm basically a homebody. I won't be seen going out unless my friends asked me.
6. I talk a lot.
7. Yes, I still watch Cartoon Network.
8. My favorite color is pink and blue.
9. I'm basically a stubborn person.
10. Yes, I cried at the movies, I cried when something upsets me - I am not an Ice Queen.
11. I love to sing!!
12. I love to cook...but malas bah...ehehehehe...
13. My family and friends who tried my salad loves it..for some reason I don't know why. Must be something in that mayo...
14. I hate to bake.
15. I love mint - Choco mint, mint tea, mint ice cream...mint mint mint...hahaha...
16. 90% of babies that I ever held in my arms will cry. =.=
17. I dislike hyper active kids. They really got unto my nerves.
18. I am a durian freak.
19. I love mega sales and shops that has 50% - 70% discount tags on it.
20. I can live with only an unlimited supply of 100 plus throughout the day without food.
21. I enjoy being with my friends and family - it makes me feel secure.
22. I love to write - for me it's a good therapy to express myself.
23. I weighed 68kg once and wearing XXL clothes.
24. Everytime when the kids at the end of the block passes my house, I feel like wanted to let the dogs out so that they can get their grudge at those pests for irritate them most of the time.
25. I still say that the movie Quarantine - Sucks.

Who to Tag?
EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DONE THIS TAG YET!!!! nah....

5 comments:

GC said...

wah sia lebih mengenali diri mu hehehehe

Unknown said...

Thats the good things of tagging..knowing more kan..byk sdh tag sa overdue ni..nanti la tu..hehehehe..I owe them first

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wah they call u putut? Hahaha...so still with paintball lah ni?

AngeL BeaR said...

Greg: ya bah...kekekee

Alv: bah jgn kasi delay2..karang bertambah tuh...hehehe..

Willie: 'putut' means short...and because of my height...tu la tu kuar tu nama...and yes, I am still with paintball...always! =p

Miss Mathew said...

Gurl! glad to knw another 25 things abt u :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org