My Daily Tweets

Followers

Yesterday evening as I walked into our small internet center, a supposedly half grown cat came in. Well, I tend to ignore the cat as it wanders around, slipping itself in the midst of the kids and teens who were busy playing Leave 4 Dead, until it came to the counter and jumped on my lap. Thinking that it belongs to any of the customers there, I played with it and waited. But none come up to claim it until its nearly time to close. After I finished sweeping the floor and throw out all the rubbish, I went to the counter and found it sleeping on top of the CPU. No choice lor, that cat has to follow me home - and causes grief to our existing cats at home.


Proto, my sister's Cat 'suffers' the most. Being as the 'youngest' cat that always got her attention, now he constantly got scolded by my sister for attempting to bully the new cat. As a revenge, Proto sat just in front of the new cat's covered basket and seem to guard it. Nanak, which is Proto's best buddy in the house joined along but I guess he can't resist from not going out for the night, he left Proto with his business and went out joining his ally cat friends. Gemuk, my blue-eyed fat cat seemed more 'concerned' about Proto. While Proto is busy hissing away, trying to scare the new cat with his meowing, she just give Proto the 'Now-you-know-how-I-felt-when- you-came-into-the-house-last-time' look. Re (Pronounced as 'Ray'), my aunt's old cat simply mind her own business, she gave a look at the new cat and return back to sleep.


Well, as my sister in law, Tracy promised, the new cat will be just staying with us temporarily until my brother came back from Labuan this Sunday. Here's how the new cat looks like...and in case you knew anyone who lost a cat in Country Heights that look just like it, contact me.


Owh, we decided to name it - Invert, named after one of our paintball products since he was found in Splatzone Technology. =p



This is how Invert looks like....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you bring him back home. Lucky Invert..me too cat lovers. But too bad sooner I cant have any cat as I'll move to my new purchased apartment... huhuuuu....

Anonymous said...

in case no one want that cut cat, i do not mind adopting it.

AngeL BeaR said...

Aki...I do hope if someone really wants to adopt him & provide him a good home...you can drop me an email at gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com to arrange for meeting (I can send that cat to your place) or just call me at 016 845 9991.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org