My Daily Tweets

Followers

The call came unexpectedly this morning.

Caller: Hi, My name is Beatrice from Prudential, your friend gave me your number to me.

Me: Huh? Which 'friend'?

Caller: She don't want me to tell you.

Me: *speechless*

Caller: Anyway, I would like to introduce some insurance plan for you....bla bla bla~ (at this part I am already lost)

Me: Sorry, I already have mine.

Caller: No, no...maybe you can buy other plans..bla bla bla (I lost count of her 'menu')

Me: Really, am not interested. Plus, I am busy at this moment.

Caller: Owh? Sorry to bother you. I will call you on Friday then so you can listen.

Me: Can you just email me all your whatsoever plans you have so that I can browse through it one by one? (Trying to be nice and to shorten the conversation.)

Caller: Email? No lah, if I send you through email, I am afraid that you don't understand. (What am I? Retard?)

Me: =.= ........ Sorry, I am just not interested. Bye.


This is one of many irritating calls that I received. Previously I got calls from the bank. You had credit card or loan from one bank, say Bank A but then one day some people from Bank B, C & D called and wanted to introduce you to their credit card promotions and things like that. Well, before I started to think that there are possibilities that 'inside' people are giving away our personal details to another people out there, hopefully someone can explain to me how they actually got our details and managed to contact us even though we really certain that we never got in touch with any of the other banks around.

Not that I am against insurance agents, or the people who wanted to introduce the 'skim cepat kaya' or the 'francising' agents. Well...that's your job mah. But I really despise the people who leaked out my info to you people out there.

And also...please lah...when I said I am not interested, I am not. =.=



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would usually say "not interested" from the very beginning with a stern voice. And then hang up. :-)

Unknown said...

Its happen to me all the time..credit card, insurance, membership..and I really hate it!!
They do have our name in the 'bank name' especially if you have any credit card, loans..

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. kalo lenglui sari sia..leh jua sia bajirkan masa sia wakwak

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org