My Daily Tweets

Followers

Just now someone asked me if I knew something about the new paintball centers that was published in the newspaper ad today. Well, today I had been busy with my own stuff that I completely forgot my dose of Daily Express so I honestly replied to her, I haven't read the news yet.

Guess that the reply came to me?

"You must keep up with the current news. Blogging doesn't give you that." =.=

I think she got this hateful thing about blog, bloggers or is it just me that gives her the nerves with - that she is using my passion as a sarcastic remark to get at me.

But then again, talking about 'updates', when she said "I thought there is only one paintball centre, and that is yours." I gave a specific and details of numbers of paintball centres available throughout Sabah and Labuan, minus the name of the owners - I would glad to give it if she wants to know how 'detailed' I am. Talk that about details - who's currently ignorant now?

For your info, lady - the newly opened paintball centre as advertised in the newspaper? I had knew that place few months before it was published, even before it was opened. Plus, blogging is the 'it' thing now, a place for people to share everything; even Dr. M got his own blog page - don't you know that?

You're the one who should get yourself updated, sista!

4 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Who is that stupiak woman?

~*LOL*~

nc said...

wat a remark o kn? BLOGGING is the new verb for on the block wat..hehe..

keep on blogging Angel! :)

GC said...

this is too much, how can she make that kind of remark, bah mari kita fikir cara mau kasi tau dorang we are not that bad, we never disturb other people bah, sedih betul dorang ni tau.

AngeL BeaR said...

kay: hahahahaa..later i tell you.

nc: ya bah...urang mcm dia la supposed to be updated and at least give a positive mind about these stuffs coz dia ni kira 'pendidik anak bangsa' juga ni...tapi kalau dia sendiri pun teda updated adei..kin malu tul.

Greg: ya ba, jelos mangkali..kakakaka...bgs kalau ada kacau dia. Ni buat remark as if we the one yg live in stoneage nih.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org