Now this will be the last time you did me wrong No more laying up in your arms No calling, saying you want me back I'm packing my bags, what you think about that?
I stayed at home like a good girl do But tonight baby you got me sad and blue I just heard about the girl in your car, yall kissing at the bar Got me crying
[Chorus:] Oh, you got me hatin' on the club 'Cause you took my love Oh you took my love Now you got me like whoahhh(why..) You got me hatin' on the club(why..) You took my love(why..) Why'd you have to take my love(why..) Whoahh...
And you can be mad at me all you want I ain't coming in, I'll be waiting out front Coming out the door with your girlfriend You did me wrong boy tell me where our love went
I stayed at home like a good girl do But tonight baby you got me sad and blue I just heard about the girl in your car, yall kissing at the bar Got me crying
[Chorus:] Oh, you got me hatin' on the club 'Cause you took my love Oh you took my love Now you got me like whoahhh(why..) You got me hatin' on the club(why..) You took my love(why..) Why'd you have to take my love(why..) Whoahh...
Now this is the sound of a broken heart There's only one reason why we're apart She never woulda made it to your car If it wasn't for the club,I'd still have my love(I'd still have my love) We would still have us(We would still have us) I'd still have my love(I'd still have my love) We would still have us
But now we're like whoah
Oh, you got me hatin' on the club You took my love Oh you took my love
You got her hatin Boy you got her hatin on the (A) You got her hatin Boy you got her hatin on the (A) You got her hatin Boy you got her hatin on the club, club, club, club
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
My writings reflects the person I am. A simple lady from Borneo who write almost everything that she saw, feel, taste, think - whatever that comes into her mind. A foodie, live revolves around paintball sport, loves being around her friends and family. Loves her cats more than humans. Has a very small social circle, somewhat a little bit nuts - a person that people can love or hate at the same time. If you think my height, my gender and size not to qualify me in the field where most men dominates the sport, think again. I probably won't be holding the marker to shoot you out, I might be the one who calls you out. I am me. I can't and won't be someone just to please that somebody and make another unhappy about it. Hate me or love me, you pick.
I shall held no responsibilities for those who read my posts cause it's all about what's going on in my life, what I saw, feel and think. Be well prepared for it's contents though..some will find it offensive. However, I don't need your comments if you don't like what I posted here. I don't have to rewrite/remove my blogs just because you don't like it (Unless it's about your life and death). Basically, I don't care anyway. (Ever hear FREEDOM of SPEECH?)
If you like what you read, feel free to comment - please ensure that your comments are appropriate and relevant - NO RACISM, POLITICAL or RELIGIOUS insults - or offending others as well.
All entries of this blog belong to me, therefore - any unauthorised copy or reproduction of this blog to any websites without my approval shall be classified as violating my copyrights.
If you think my blogs not up to your standards or my rules here are unacceptable by YOU, please exit this page and do something useful for your time. Thank you very much. ^^ -AngeLBeaR-
Our Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
-
AFTER SETTLING DOWN A WEEK.... we flew to Alaska.
Yes, I was super excited! I have never been to Alaska, I have plans to...
I never thought I would be f...
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
-
NXL World Cup is always a good time; we catch up with the people we rarely
see, spend some time embedding with our teams, check out new products and
we ...
You Are That Answered Prayer
-
Pernahkah berlaku dalam life kamu yg kamu rasa kamu managed to do something
so impossible? Yang urg bilang ibarat menunggu kucing bertanduk, iaitu
level ...
Selepas PKP
-
Maybe lepas PKP sebegini masanya untuk refresh kembali kehidupan. Sudah
lama tidak update blog ni. Fikiran pun berserabut memikirkan kehidupan.
Fikirkan se...
CNY Holiday in Ranau
-
I secured the flight ticket to KK last year, made a double booking for
Christmas and needed to pay extra for the rescheduling. This kind of unwise
money s...
Kiki The Cat
-
We adopted a cat on May 2018. And my son gave a name, Kiki. I have been
thinking to adopt a cat for my son as a pet since last year. But we cannot
do that...
Twist Egg Machine
-
[image: Twist Egg Machine]
I accompanied my wife to buy some cooking ingredients at Malacca Sentral
Market.
[image: Twist Egg Machine]
On the way back, ...
Seven Traits of Super Investors
-
*How to be a super investor?*
*“Investment success does not require glamour stocks or bull markets.
Judgment and fortitude were our prerequisites. Judgmen...
Asking Parents For Permission
-
Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
So I just got back from a Meet and Greet and Book Signing event in Penang
yesterday and if you didn't hear about it maybe it's ...
Hidup ini sentiasa indah bah!
-
Didalam hidup ini memang banyak sekali cabaran, masallah dan godaan dan
juga peluang utk kita harungai dan lalui. Inilah reality atau hakikat
didalam kehid...
Tambah Kontak Bbm Secara Otomatis dan Termurah
-
Harga Bensin Murah Jasa KontakDari negara pencetus layanan contact tambah jasa
tambah kontak bbm didirikan bahan bakar yang kita lakukan dengan tujuan
dar...
New year
-
...new life.
Everything will change for sure.
Enough of being in the comfort zone.
This is an oath, not a promise.
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albu...
Gone for a long time… back with street photography
-
It has been 31 months since my last post on 12th April 2013… minus a few
days. Yes, that is a very very long lapse… I don’t even sure if anyone is
reading ...
Simple Dinner
-
My simple dinner tonight.. its nothing special but at the very least it is
fulfilling...
Didnt want to waste time to headout and spent more money on foo...
Hello!
-
So much things have been going on since my last post.
Great things and happy events~
*Travelling*
*2014*
My first trip with Chongy to Phuket is wonderful! ...
Another Kind of March Madness
-
Major League Paintball's leading series kick off the 2015 season this
month. PSP Dallas is less than a week away and the Millennium's Med Cup is
the last ...
Malas; rajin
-
"Orang yang malas tidak akan menangkap buruannya, tetapi orang yang rajin
akan memperoleh harta yang berharga"(Amsal 12:27).
Petikan Alkitab ini mengingatk...
Low carbs diet
-
Since my last post about losing weight, my weight been plateau. Same
workout same menu everyday and week .. huhu.. so this year i decided to
change my di...
Timeline of missing plane raises questions
-
Oil slick in sea between Vietnam and Malaysia may be first hint of vanished
aircraft
KOTA KINABALU: As the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH37...
Stickgirl Have Moved!!
-
Dear Readers,
Thank you for your support all these years.
Stickgirl decided to take her website a liitle bit more seriously and have
since moved to
www.bit...
Award as an opening post for 2014
-
another long hiatus from me kan..?
ok how u guys been doing?
just a lil update from me.
1. IM A MOTHER OF TWO now, safely delivered a chubby lil girl on 3rd...
-
Hello all..
It's been awhile...this year is going to the end.. for about a year already
i haven't write anything on this blog.. haha maybe i keep on wonder...
RM75!
-
Hari itu saya benar-benar bengang! Bukan bengang pasal apa-apapun. Bukan
pasal naik harga minyak atau kenaikan harga makanan, mahupun ke *'PALUI*
an' seset...
The Undone Years by Shamini Flint
-
*Summary as per www.goodreads.com*
On a rubber plantation in Malaya, on the eve of the Second World War, three
teenagers enjoy their last summer of fre...
Playing with Camera!
-
Wow ramping!
Gitut with PISABG.. Lain!
Drinking Kelapa!
I wish if i have twin!
Cacat
Twin
Memujuk orang dari KL nda mau balik hahahaha
Baju put...
My Facebook Blog aka Journal
-
Hellow everyone..
This might the last time i will ever write and make an entry here.
I have a new 'home'!!!!
and its something very different..and not re...
Support Semporna Shark Sanctuary!
-
Dear friends,
If you are interested in shark and marine conservation, and would like to
sign a petition about this good cause, here's the link -
http://www...
Please La Sir
-
*Mad Man*: Sir, sir, please spare me a few minutes.
*Man*: Ok, what is it that you want? I'm sure you don't need money. In fact
I think it's you who could ...
IM BACK.... IN PAINTBALL... JUST A LIL BIT...
-
More to come... Busy busy these days.. i hope i get a chance to get back to
these roots and stay maintained this time. Lots to think about, lots to
tell ab...
Benedict XVI: God Wants Us to Be Happy Always
-
Tells Mexican Children on Saturday of Their Special Place in His Heart
LEON, Mexico, MARCH 25, 2012 (Zenit.org).- On Saturday thousands of young
people gat...
-
Met my ex-student just now at a Computer Shop.
Student: Sa malu owh cikgu
Saya: Kenapa?
Student: Kakak sa duktur, abang sa lecturer ajar pasal hutan. A...
Hello February
-
February is here. My birthday, my mum's birthday and my eldest son Raul
too! Too busy to even think of what to share here. Let me share the good
news. We h...
DARI "IT" KE ZAMAN "ET"??
-
Buat penjawat-penjawat awam di seluruh negara...anda sedang mengalami
keadaan-keadaan berikut ini di pejabat anda...
Fakta ini dipetik dari…
*Berita Har...
Dragon Roses Tak Gentar Pasukan Lelaki
-
Sebuah atrikal mengenai pemain paintball wanita ditulis oleh NOR HUSAINI
NOR MAJID yang disiarkan dalam MyMetro bertajuk Tak gentar pasukan lelaki.
WALAUP...
Balik Kampung KK
-
balik kampung simply means going back to you home village. since my first
trip to Malaysia in 2004 for paintball i had always considered it my second
hom...
After 4 years...
-
Setelah 4 tahun menghabiskan masa di PP, akhirnya saya kini mampu tersenyum
apabila menyemak acc@healthycampus. Status saya sekarang BERIJAZAH dan
taraf ak...
NST Online Selling digital photos
-
Ramai blogger yang saya ikut berminat dalam bidang photography. Saya memang
minat sangat dalam bidang ini tapi setakat ini cuma guna digital camera
sahaja....
1 comments:
High five!
Post a Comment