My Daily Tweets

Followers


Boiler - Limp Bizkit

Looks like I'm'a do everything myself,
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin' done right?
You got to do it yourself.
Maybe life is up and down, (up)
My life's been what to now?
I crawled up your butt from hell.
And that's when things got turn around.
You used be alive, now you feel pathetic.
But now I get it,
What's done is done,
Just leave it alone, and don't regret.
Sometime- something- turn in-to dumb thing.
And that's when you put your foot down.


[chorus start]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back.
[chorus end]


Looks like I'm going to do everything myself. (everything myself)
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin' done right?
You just do it yourself. (got it?)
Maybe life is up and down.
But my life's been what to now? (got it?)
I crawled up your butt from hell. (got it?)
And that's when shit got turn around. (got it?)
You used be alive, now yo so pathetic.
But now I get it,
What's done is done,
I know, you just LEAVE IT ALONE, and don't regret.
Sometime- Somethings- turn into dumb things.
And that's when you put your foot down. (your foot down)


[chorus start]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back.
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back.
[chorus end]


Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done.
No more reasons, no sleeping, no living,
It's all just what giving to you and I'm done. (and I'm done)
Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done. (is done)
No more reasons, no sleeping, no living,
It's all just what giving to you and I'm done. (and I'm done)
But hiding from you IS DONE. (is done)
But lying from you is done.
No more reasons, no sleeping, no living,
It's all just what giving to you and I'm done. (and I'm done)


[chorus start]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back.
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back.
[chorus end]


But why?
WHY?
(you've been some (???))
WHY?
WHY?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

2 comments:

San Tot said...

Memang lidah tak bertulang,
Tak terbatas kata-kata,
Tinggi gunung, seribu janji...
Lain di bibir lain di hati.

Aku pergi takkan lama,
Hanya satu hari saja...
Seribu tahun tak lama,
Hanya sekejap saja....

Kita akan berjumpa lagi!

(A Malay classic especially dedicated to Beruang Malaikat!)

Kay Leaf said...

~*sob*~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org