My Daily Tweets

Followers

I am back into the blogging world. It's been a long weekend, plus a holiday yesterday and I ended up arrived at home, tired and worn out.

I went to Kota Marudu last Sunday for some charity work - sending clothes to those poor people there, all thanks to a friend who has been so nice to invite me along. Arrived when it's almost noon, got our meals and then enjoyed the trip, then was 'kidnapped' again with the gossip gals to Karambunai. I was held 'hostage' so I got no choice but to tag along with 2 cheerful ladies and spent the night talking, catching up the latest news.

The next morning, we woke up - had a nice buffet breakfast - cuci mata lagi looking at the cute angmohs passing by - some more sent MMS to Lea that really makes her super hate us now..hahahaha....jangan marah babe..next time we go together ya!!! Dip in the sea for a good exercise after the heavy meal. I wish I could live like that forever but then again, if its for free ok lah...kekekeke...I'd love to post some photos but I just can't find where is that darn card reader.. =(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org