Here's what we had for dinner that night:
Deep fried fish fillet with Thai style sauce. Crunchy and nice. =)
Fish head asam pedas (sour and spicy). Yummy!
Squid with dried chillies.
Nice, but I think there are too many dried chillies than the squid... =/
Mayonnaise Chicken. Good! ^_^V
Pucuk sayur manis (I don't know what to call it in English) with sambal.
Love this one. Fresh and crunchy.
Mix vegetables. Just right.
Tofu soup with mix seafood. I love this one!
So....after the food.....it's cake cutting time!! =)
Blueberry cheese cake from Secret Recipe! ^_^V
Gracy purposely put this cute little figure on the cake. =)
My SIL, Tracy with my brother, Aaron. =)
There is nothing better than having a happy meal with your family...! =)





















6 comments:
The food looks yummy, Angel,and so does the cake! Secret Recipe.. my favourite for cakes. Happy birthday to Tracy. Hampir sama our birthday..
Wah..sadap2 oh ni makanan:) Lama sia tidak terpigi ni restoran.
aunty tina: not really fond of cheesecake, but this one's just right =)
Shirley: hehehe...it's one of the places I would go if I am craving for Melaka food, before going for Melaka again =)
Wah happy belated birthday to ur SIL ^_^ The food bikin sya lapar!!! *peace*
*pengsan* Shouldn't have come here when my tummy is empty!
hehehehe....ah...me love do the food post...hehehehehe~
Post a Comment