My Daily Tweets

Followers

It's already coming to mid-November and I haven't even finalized my Christmas wishlist.  Truth to be told, I can't remember when is the last time I ever had a Christmas wishlist =p

Anyway, Santa came early this year, unexpectedly.  I already got my Christmas gift even before it was placed under the tree (uh....no tree yet!!) hehehehehe....my brother, Aaron with my SIL Tracy gave me this...


It's a Canon EOS 500D!  (Okay, I know some of you out there owns the 550 series...for a newbie noob like me, this is more than enough!) ^_^V

I am so touched by this gift (I know it's your hard earned money...huhuhuhu...)....that I try not to cry....huhuhuhuhhu (*sniff*)....it's not cheap and I didn't expect my brother would think of me when he saw it and got it for me...(Now I really feel like wanted to cry...)

A year ago, he gave me this:


My humble little Sony Cyber-shot...as a token of appreciation from him and my SIL for organizing their wedding.  It has been with me ever since, which I had used it to take all the photos in my previous posts and the ones you saw in my Facebook albums.

Well, seems like yours truly here had something to keep her occupied.  Had to wait my sifu to come back from her trip in India first...hehehehe... ^_^V

To my brother, thank you (100x) sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!  

AngeLBeaR loves you! =)   

13 comments:

badman said...

...& mine is a 550D... we can share lenses (u buy, me pinjam) heheheh ;-)

AngeL BeaR said...

amboi2....hahahahahahahaahhahaa

Mas Light said...

Yay! I'm a 500D user too ;D

Just said...

Waa.. klu sia dpt tu dslr pun sia nangis oo. Hahaah..

Ba, mari ba join GA sia.. ;p

smallkucing said...

Angel Bear

your bro want another sister or not? can adopt me leh. Then I can bodek him for camera

AngeL BeaR said...

massy: issit? bah next time can teach me a thing or two...

Just: hehehe bah, sa pi subuk2 duluan...

Smallkucing: muahahahhaa....can add you one more..need to ask my brother first...hihihihihii....

StellaClaire-Richard said...

wow... bestnya dpt christmas gift awal2 ni...jeles! hehe

Munkee, said...

can i like be ur sister? hahaha glad that your santa came early so that you could take awesome pictures during xmas! :D have fun yeah!

Kumbayeh said...

niceeeeeee....actually 500D is good enough lor.. what matter is ur lens ^.^ & ur photography...

KenMAHD said...

wwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!punya best!!!!!!!! I want,too!!!! btw, dun forget to email me posting address for ur pink oct goodies :)

InobonG ProPer said...

fuyooo........lucky girl!

AngeL BeaR said...

stella: yeah..unexpectedly ni...hehehe

lally: my brother said one more sister like me he go botak already...hehehe

kumbayeh: yeah...can't wait to meet all the sifu to learn a thing or two.

Mrs. Graig: already sent. =)

Inobong proper: yeah, I guess I am. =)

Naomi said...

I have 500D too. hehehe.

Your sifu is having fun in India with Taj Mahal

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org