My Daily Tweets

Followers

Apart from missing my blogger and paintball friends in West Malaysia, I miss all the food that I can't get it in KK, one of those in my lists are these...


I requested from Badman to get some for me as he is also attended the recent WPPL in Labuan.

Most of my West Malaysian friends won't believe it when I told them that we don't have these in Sabah.  The latest I learnt, that sometimes it's available in Labuan.  Why la not selling these in KK?!?

Anyway, thank you Badman for the Twiggies (he actually brought several packs of those but I only show one over here lah...or else later there will be quite a number of mice coming in asking for their share...mana boleh....hahahahaa!)

Once again, thank you so much! =)

1 comments:

Just said...

twiggies!! selalu balik kk misti kena tapau ni sampai 20-30 packs! sbb ramai yg minta kirim! hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org