My Daily Tweets

Followers

Well, if you been following my blog, you'll know that like most of my Borneo peers, that I am one of those Sabahans who are crazy of the Twiggies.  

Anyway, it will be a long time before I get another batch of Twiggies to enjoy...so for now, I got its replacement...


Tada!!!!

It's Fudgee Barr cake, product of Philippines, and it's available in most supermarkets here.  So for now, I know I won't be pining for Twiggies that much...my favorite is vanilla...what's your favorite?

2 comments:

Just said...

must try this out kalau blk kk..

Rungitom said...

I like anything tasty! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org