My Daily Tweets

Followers

The thing about having a cat that has mostly white fur on her body is that...she either came home with dirt on her...thus made her has this streaks of brown or black on her...in Oggy's case...she is pink.  I kid you not.


The pink hue lessen a bit after wipe her with a piece of wet cloth...
I wonder whose house she went. =.=|||

and I am having this naughty idea to give her a makeover when I got time.
I hope the SPCA won't nab me for that. =.=|||
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org