I had quite an eventful day in the morning. Tried to 'unblock' these thoughts for a morning stroll at the Ujana Rimba park, jumping, waving my hands, swaying my hips from side to side in the midst of the senior citizens whom having their morning aerobics in the park every morning. Too bad I am too late for Taichi, else I would chuck myself in between too. After that 15 minutes workout, I am good to go for strolling slowly in the park, with headphones and music blasting in my ears, I am in my own world.
What I like about these activities is that, whenever the music starts to fill my ears, I am drifted in my own little world - I can take my own sweet time to think, having some thoughts to myself, doing some self reflection at my own time.
I know things haven't been good to me lately, but that doesn't mean that I don't have some good moments as well. I learnt sometime ago, that always to seek something to be grateful of, something good that comes with the bad, no matter how terrible the situation was. As the saying goes, 'there is always a silver lining behind the dark clouds.'
Comparing myself with some people out there, I guess I am still more fortunate. I haven't lost anything. At times I do feel that I am in the losing side, where universe is always attempt to get me on the down side of life, but everytime - I am still amazed with myself that I live to this day. I still wake up and live my day, one day at a time.
This morning, I learnt that I found lots of thing as to compensate the ones that I lost. I found new friendship lately, I still keep the old ones. I strengthen the bond with few. I had fun, I still going places. Most of all, I learnt and I able to wake up in the morning and be thankful for everything.
With every hug, every simple messages, every caring gestures and kind thoughts without the need to say anything, I do understand. I am truly blessed. I feel blessed because I am not alone. The higher above sent you all for me for a purpose, and maybe...some of you out there has prayed for me.
So, I am returning this kindness to you out there. My friends whom I met, whom I only interact via the social networks, to the silent readers who faithfully still visiting my blog from time to time...
Be blessed.











0 comments:
Post a Comment