My Daily Tweets

Followers

I had quite an eventful day today.  Despite that the evening ended my day with strong wind and the heavy rain (and yes, braved through the pouring rain and the strong wind to cross the street at McD's)...not a really good sight in front of the cashier - I still got my Samurai Burger!  For things I am willing to do for love food...hehe...

To be honest, the whole day's activity made me soooooo tired now.  But seems like my mind still active like the Duracell bunny...banging their little drums non-stop and telling me 'Noooo....don't go to sleep yet!' =.=|||

 
My mind's current status right now...

I am not in the mood to eat either. 


oh well...I guess...I'll go sleep....

Sweet dreams everyone~!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org