I had a dream. I dreamed that I was already in Labuan, with my presentations all gone, my backup copy was lost and I was shivering and shaking in front of a group of teachers who are wondering why the hell I was there - acting like an idiot and cracking stupid jokes. I woke up, feeling uneasy and cancelled my trip to Bundu Tuhan, opened my computer and wanted to open my work and what do you know? My work is all gone! The file is corrupted. Spooky...
Few hours later, I am still in front of my computer, typing and clicking away while my phone SMS messages keep on flooding into my inbox, I am in mixed emotions - grateful, blur, upset, angry etc. Want to know why? Because I got a call from my cousin who supposed to come with me to Labuan in another 2 days as my technician told me that the program has been switched date again, from 8th Nov, and then to 6th Nov and now 5th November, that is tomorrow. TOMORROW. Sheesh....
I am glad that I followed my instict. That's a relief.
But I am so upset with this constant changing of date as they please. Luckily I had cleared most of my appointments, my work or else I will have to rush here and there, rescheduling and many more. So, the final result, I had to travel tomorrow on my own and my cousin will follow me first thing in the morning on the 6th. My plan now has been adjusted a bit:
4th November:
- Redo all my lost files as best as I could even if it means that I will not have sleep.
5th November:
- Go to Country Heights in the morning at our pro shop and print 2 copies of my work, burn one copy in a CD in case the pendrive tries to give me some problem; get my paintball pants at Mega Laundry at the same place (Please God, don't make them close tomorrow..that pants is really needed!!!); I don't think I can find time to go KK Paintball and get my own goggles there, luckily my sister has hers at home...without my neck protector (alamak...).
- Get an afternoon ferry, hopefully can sleep during the journey (which I doubt I can do so)
- Arrived at Labuan, start my theory session outside the field, most likely will only start the field session the day after while waiting for my cousin to arrive. Hopefully...the field setup was ready when I arrive. Wouldn't want to see undone stuff waiting for me to finish off the job for them. - Dinner - Sleep.
6th November:
- Breakfast - My cousin arrived with the first ferry from KK - Checking out the field - Basic field sessions - Lunch - Mini tournament - bath/dinner - Ronny's technical class for marker managing - Sleep
7th November:
Wake up - brunch - chocolate shopping - hop on the speed boat or ferry to Menumbok - head to Beaufort and meet my family there.
8th November:
- The annual family gathering...aiyor...I need to wear red!
9th November:
- Back to KK doing some reports on my previous work.
10th November:
- Bundu Tuhan.
11th November:
- Back to KK from Bundu Tuhan.
12th November:
- In KK, packing my stuffs once more.
13th November - 16th November:
- Paintball World Cup Asia at Bukit Jalil.
I just hope things would be as simple as above...
4th November:
- Redo all my lost files as best as I could even if it means that I will not have sleep.
5th November:
- Go to Country Heights in the morning at our pro shop and print 2 copies of my work, burn one copy in a CD in case the pendrive tries to give me some problem; get my paintball pants at Mega Laundry at the same place (Please God, don't make them close tomorrow..that pants is really needed!!!); I don't think I can find time to go KK Paintball and get my own goggles there, luckily my sister has hers at home...without my neck protector (alamak...).
- Get an afternoon ferry, hopefully can sleep during the journey (which I doubt I can do so)
- Arrived at Labuan, start my theory session outside the field, most likely will only start the field session the day after while waiting for my cousin to arrive. Hopefully...the field setup was ready when I arrive. Wouldn't want to see undone stuff waiting for me to finish off the job for them. - Dinner - Sleep.
6th November:
- Breakfast - My cousin arrived with the first ferry from KK - Checking out the field - Basic field sessions - Lunch - Mini tournament - bath/dinner - Ronny's technical class for marker managing - Sleep
7th November:
Wake up - brunch - chocolate shopping - hop on the speed boat or ferry to Menumbok - head to Beaufort and meet my family there.
8th November:
- The annual family gathering...aiyor...I need to wear red!
9th November:
- Back to KK doing some reports on my previous work.
10th November:
- Bundu Tuhan.
11th November:
- Back to KK from Bundu Tuhan.
12th November:
- In KK, packing my stuffs once more.
13th November - 16th November:
- Paintball World Cup Asia at Bukit Jalil.
I just hope things would be as simple as above...











5 comments:
hope everything runs smothly babe
hope so....kin manas ni tiba2 pandai ubah date..urang lain postpone..dia ni kasi awal....takajut sa~
what a life...I remember now while I was based in Kuching. Was home in Inanam when I was called to KL HQ for management meeting. Took the first flight to KL, meeting whole day, took the last flight to Kuching. all in a day BKI-KL-KCH...anyway have fun in Labuan, thhe wold of cheap beer and chivas
well..I am tempted with the "beer and chivas" thingy...uhuhuh...wish I can borong as much as I could. hahahahaha~ want one cadbury?
That is indeed a spooky dream... eek!
Post a Comment