My Daily Tweets

Followers

I was surfing through my account in imeem.com and found myself creating a playlist from one of my favorite artist during my early teen years - Tommy Page. Gosh, I still remember having my bedroom wall adorned with his posters amongst it *laughs*. Now, more than 10 years later, Align Centersome of the songs still captured me the way it did last time. One of my favorite is 'Time' (Track No. 1). Hope you all enjoy listening to some of his collections.

Note: Remember to switch off the my music player on the right before listening to the tracks.


Tommy Pages Song


Time

I remember the day you say goodbye
Something was calling you
I could read it in your eyes
You told me that someday we'd meet again
But deep inside I always knew
This was the end

I remember those words you claimed
As I stood in the pouring rain
When I showed my heart would never be the same

(chorus:)
You told me time will always heal the pain
Bring the sun and dry the rain
we need time to solve and think our problems through
You told me time is always on my side
To turn the season, change the tide
Things work out with time if you want them to
Why can't time make me stop
Loving you

It wasn't very easy when you left
Every mention of your name
Would get me so upset
I trapped my emotions deep inside
And I acted like I didn't care
With hope this would subside

I remember those words you claimed
As I stood in the pouring rain
When I showed my heart would never be the same

I try to get you off my mind
I knew I'm just wasting time
Hoping that someday I can say the same

2 comments:

GC said...

i love the lyrics, melody nice too

AngeL BeaR said...

well Greg...'Time' really brings out the memories...hehehehe~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org