Wew....I am finally home. It's been few days leaving my computer. Glad to be home once again.
The day I arrived at Labuan on the 5th evening, once again, I had the bad feeling that my stay for the night isn't going to be pleasant. So when the guy who was assigned to pick me up from the terminal offered to send me to the nearby supermarket to buy some necessities, I immediately agreed and rushed to pile my hands some goodies and for some reason, I am urged to get a new towel, a big one.
The session went on just fine, I hope. A little disappointment from the participants that attended the course, but I do wish they can find it in their hearts and minds to work hard to make the program work, not for my own good, but for theirs as well. Biasalahkan...kalau suda benda free, manada urang pandai appreciate. The course was paid for them for free, then sponsored 3 meals per day including tea break, they had very good reason for being there and enjoy the luxury.
My cousin Ronnie arrived on the 6th where then he decided that we moved into the town area and checked into one of the hotels for the night. I made a brief visit to the coming new paintball centre, didn't have the chance to meet Romie, one of our Splatzoners team member because I was so tired, but my cousin did. The next morning, we both made our last minute shopping that mostly not our stuff but for the people who asking this and that (which the very big reason why I dislike telling 'some' people where I am going) as if I don't have to carry my own stuff.
Owh well, if it wasn't for Yatie and her husband to help us out, being so kind to ensure that we all okay in Labuan, I would say my stay in Labuan for few days is bad...
Once again, thank you Yatie for your kind hospitality towards us. I will be looking forward to Labuan again to visit your place. =)
True enough, they assigned me a place to stay at the Kilan Agriculture Park, alone in a dorm supposed meant for 4 people per room, no TV (it's ok), old model air conditioned (it's still ok), fan (nice), 2 double deckered bed with a pillow each (more than ok), bathroom (neat), a dressing table (that's fine). But when that dude left me alone, I unpacked my stuff and was about to take a bath when I realised the bathroom lights are not working. Geez...somemore, there is no blanket prepared...thank God I bought the big towel! Then one more thing, even though it's kind dark in the bathroom, with barely dim light from the bedroom to light the bathroom place, I saw a small, purple object on the bathroom floor. Thinking it's just a door stopper (since it was near the door) I ignored it. To my surprise, when I woke up the next morning, the 'door stopper' is actually a bar of soap! Thank goodness I didn't step on it the night before!
The session went on just fine, I hope. A little disappointment from the participants that attended the course, but I do wish they can find it in their hearts and minds to work hard to make the program work, not for my own good, but for theirs as well. Biasalahkan...kalau suda benda free, manada urang pandai appreciate. The course was paid for them for free, then sponsored 3 meals per day including tea break, they had very good reason for being there and enjoy the luxury.
My cousin Ronnie arrived on the 6th where then he decided that we moved into the town area and checked into one of the hotels for the night. I made a brief visit to the coming new paintball centre, didn't have the chance to meet Romie, one of our Splatzoners team member because I was so tired, but my cousin did. The next morning, we both made our last minute shopping that mostly not our stuff but for the people who asking this and that (which the very big reason why I dislike telling 'some' people where I am going) as if I don't have to carry my own stuff.
Owh well, if it wasn't for Yatie and her husband to help us out, being so kind to ensure that we all okay in Labuan, I would say my stay in Labuan for few days is bad...
Once again, thank you Yatie for your kind hospitality towards us. I will be looking forward to Labuan again to visit your place. =)











0 comments:
Post a Comment