My Daily Tweets

Followers

Gosh...I'm really wanted to do this right now!!!

I can't sleep.

I had tried to just now. But I just can't shut my eyes. So I decide to opened my email. My mailbox never was empty...it's always fill with notifications, emails from friends, spammers...and hey, what is this? Forwarded from the company? It's from some customer asking for his quotation. I checked the time email received - 4pm+. I had sent the quotation to him at 12pm!

Sakit juga hati la..I know who forward that email to my personal mailbox. But I decided to keep quiet, once again. But that person should be a little bit smart enough to check the 'Sent Item' first before starting to act like this or at least give me a call and ask la...no need to do like this quietly without putting a signature to the email as if I wouldn't know who did that. Again, that customer, what's the purpose of having a SPAM folder. I always checks on my SPAM folder just in case any of important emails didn't placed there by accident by the system...you know, you can't really rely on the system too much. They make mistakes too.

Really ruined my mood. Now I can't sleep. I'm really upset. I felt as if I haven't done my job. Feel like wanted to curse at someone. Wanted to yell or hit something to make me feel better. Take a deep breath now Bear....breathe in...breath out....think about the 'happy doses' you will get from Labuan in just few days...yeah....my Cadbury Mint need to be refill in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

bubbleberry said...

LOL SIA TAU SEPA YG fwd tu email ;p

AngeL BeaR said...

miahahaha...ada juga urang paham..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org