My Daily Tweets

Followers

Nah....the same lady called up again.

I already said I am not interested. The answer to me is:

"Owh, never mind, what about Monday? You free? We can meet up, it won't take long. You have to listen only..." =.=

Yeah right, only had to listen. The last time I was tricked by a friend to 'listen only' (to some 'franchising' schemes) it really makes me almost wanted to scream and run out from the room, shrieking "I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Haiya....how can I make them understand. I am not interested!! Please teach me how to tell them off in the 'right' way before I started to use all the 4 letter word in multiple languages to her. =/

I am trying to be nice ok.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey angel bear.. receiving these calls are quite nowadays, to me, i mean.. like u, i also get fed up.. i always tell them i am working at the moment and i m not interested.. normally they will say thank you and put down the phone.. but if they insist, just off it.. haha..

Unknown said...

Today I received a same call from this irritating 'people'> I said im not free..and not interested. They asked me when thay can called me.. I answer 'no more call please'..' But this afternoon same lady call me again!!! realy make me out of mind.. I just hang up.. and let the phone ringing few times. To my surprise, they call my office number. Of course the clerk just coonect to my ext.. again with politely voice they 'trying to explain the goodness of.. I dont know what is taht.. something like insurance/investment'> Then I said I'm busy. Im not waiting her answer.. I put the phone down with a bit rough!!.. aduh bikin panas

Miss Mathew said...

Whn it involves insurance agents calling me, I always asked them to contact MY insurance agent. siap bagi my agent's hp no lagi :) hehe! ths works for me owh...try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org