My Daily Tweets

Followers


Okay, I am supposed to share my loot from MV Doulous but before I can do so...my mom already 'robbed' me all of it...so can't show you all what I got from there lah...but I can assure you, the books that I got is damn cheap...I had it as low as RM8 for a book and some at RM20 for 3 (nah...bagus lagi beli buku dari 10-3) However...some of the pics will explain it..hahahaha....this is actually a pending post...I went there like...2 weeks ago (?) with my best friend, Leanna and yes...she is the one who's responsible that took my photo the one with the Kadazan costume recently and this time, this 'mamarazi' again took my photos again for her collection.

Sorry ya...if the photo didn't seem to be up to your standards cause, well...yours truly here is a very so not professional model here, plus, I am always the one who holds the cam...not 'in' the picture (I'm camera shy~~ huhuhu)....well..here's some of her work...and thank you Leanna for those nice photos...love it a lot! =)


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah look so nice.. I've taken few pic's too. I went day on the 29th and 30th August. The price are veryyyyyyyyy cheap..hehehee.. hope I can go there before 20th..means this week hehehehe

AngeL BeaR said...

puas ati beli buku ni alv..hhehehehe.... =) bah sapat kama..borong lagi byk2... =p

nc said...

pewittt..lawa o :) ,, n what a great place for gmbar2 kn.. keep up the smilessssss :))))

Kris and Nadia said...

uiyo.. lawa gmbr oo.. :) hihi.. ya woo sya blum lg pigi.. dullluu la sya pernah pigi, ba nanti mo pg ni..hihi :)

AngeL BeaR said...

nc: ahhhahaa..tq~ unplanned ba this..tiba2 kena tarik... =p ko ada pigi?

Nadia: ui pigi kama..rugi nanti... =p

badman said...

3rd pix from last, the one beneath the 3 guys... that is nice.... ;-)

AngeL BeaR said...

thank u~ =)

badman said...

the blue dress goes with the blue chairs in the b/ground... heheheh... :-P

Unknown said...

looks like we must have got a jolly good times,ya?

hey,i like the black and white picture of yours,looks cool.

take care now

AngeL BeaR said...

badman: aiyah..kerusi pula u pi tengok..hahahaa...

eugene: I have lots of fun and books too!! thanks for the compliment ya..

bubbleberry said...

hello there beautiful hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org