My Daily Tweets

Followers

I just logged into Facebook (yes, everyone's into Facebook nowadays!) one fine morning after a restless sleep. Time shown: 5:45am. Bored, I checked in the chat list, looking for a friend, true enough, I saw Oswald online and remembered he and his boys will be going to Mamutik Island to scuba dive and was thinking to wish him a good day. Wrong. The moment I typed "Good morning" he replied "Good morning! Come join us!" Okay...so after few minutes of unable to convince him why I won't be going, I gave up and agreed to meet in Jesselton Point before 8am. We had a fun day at the island...and yes, I made my promise to Oswald and Averil that next time, I will surely join them scuba diving again...hehehehe...to Oswald, thank you for inviting me and I really have fun with everyone today!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org