My Daily Tweets

Followers

I was in Labuan during the long Merdeka weekend since last Friday for a paintball tournament (WPPL).  

Hop on the first ferry from Kota Kinabalu at 8am, enduring the terrible almost 4 hours journey due to not very favorable weather - the first thing I was looking for is the bathroom...and there goes my breakfast.  Huhuhu...

Anyway, we decided not to directly go to the lodge yet, so the guys said wanted to do a little shopping at Financial Park (where else?).  Went to get some toiletries and other stuff, of course I took the chance to the free duty shop to get something for myself.  Wasn't that fancy for a chocolate like I used to (I tried looking for some gummy bears, which is also no longer for sale!!!).  I tried to look for the Paul Masson Rose wine but they ran out of stock.  All they had is Burgundy, which is not to my liking either.  After few minutes of wondering, and choosing, I decided to pick this one...


The Blue Nun Pink wine.
Okay, I admit that I love the wooden box that comes the bottle LOL....after all, it's only RM29 including the box - in which cost the same without the box. 

So, after all that...we decided to head to the lodge...


Guess what, I am back at Papaya's Beach Lodge once again.
Relaxing before the coming tiring days!  =p

1 comments:

Small Kucing said...

sounds relaxing good. No wonder not much update in FB la

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org