
The day finally came...I will be flying to KL tonight so I won't be able to access into the internet for a few days until I return. Can't promise for any photos this time cause most likely I will be at the field throughout the whole event...no one take photo lor...huhuhuhu~ but I'll do my best. Anyway, all the best of luck to the team listed below...hope to see great games, great players and yeah...keep the paintball spirit alive!!! To all teams especially Sabah and Sarawak Teams that will make their first participance in this world class tournament, Gambate!!!
Division 1:
1)Team Datis (Iran)
2)Team Infernal (Thailand)
3)Team Alien 11 (Thailand)
4)Team Ku (Japan)
5)Team Nexum (Thailand)
6)Team Raskal (Malaysia)
7)Team Swat (Aust)
8)Team Wasp Gold (Aust)
9)Team Wasp Blue (Aust)
10)Team Zealous (Malaysia)
11)Team Sixty2Bar (Thai)
12)Team Demonz Red (Malaysia)
13)Team Xtioneer (Malaysia)
14)Team Macdev Ronin (Malaysia)
15)Team Eclipse Raskal (UK/Mal)
16)Team IsiRimba (Malaysia)
Special Entry
Team Joy Division
Division 2:
1)1 2 I.D. Paintball (Korea/US)
2)Team Splatmasters (Phil)
3)Team RealPinoy (Phil)
4)Team Global Pinoy (Phil)
5)Team Wasp Black (Aust)
6)Team Highway Star (Thai)
7)Team Demonic (Thai)
8)Team Aggression (Thai)
9)Team Mission to Mars (Thai)
10)Team Immortalz (Malaysia)
11)Team Matrix Entourage (Malaysia)
12)Team Infernal 2 (Thai)
13)Team KL Lock'down (Malaysia)
14)Team Splatzone Dragoons (Sabah)
15)Team Killer Beez (Malaysia)
16)Team Rimba Bandits (Malaysia)
17)Team Dynamics (Taiwan)
18)Team Thai Yamaha (Thai)
19)Team Warriors (Malaysia)
20)Team Iron Sea (Johor)
Division 3:
1)Team PPS Syndrome(Sarawak)
2)Team PPS Godfather(Sarawak)
3)Team Romeoz
4)Team Ghost
5)Team D'Mercy Kidz (Johor)
6)Team Johor Pirates (Johor)
7)Team Nightmare
8)Team Demonz X
9)Team Damnation (Singapore)
10)Team D.O.A (Perak)
11)Team Undeath (Penang)
12)Team Dark Angels
13)Team Global Pinoy 3 (Phil)
14)Team 3ntity (Sabah)
15)Team Jesselton NXS (Sabah)
16)Team Gober (Indo)
17)Team D'Hazzard (Indo)
18)Team Splatzone Pangaitz (Sabah)
19)Team PGX Syndrome (Sarawak)
20)Team PPS Headhunters (Sarawak)
21)Team Penampang Hoodlums(Sabah)
22)Team Jakarta Kingdom (Indo)
23)Team Oscar Legio-X (Pahang)
24)Team Red Sevens (Singapore)
25)Team Forsakens
26)Team Rhino (Indo)











1 comments:
Good Luck Angel :)
Post a Comment